1. USE OF CONTENT
2. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
You further agree that beIN Sport may impose limits on certain features or restrict Your access to part or all of the Content without notice or liability to You. We may add additional features to the Site that require payment or convert existing features to Paid Services. You agree that free access to all or a portion of the Site or Content at a point in time does not give You a right to continued free access to any or all of the Site or Content. You have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature or Content contained on the Site.
3. RULES OF CONDUCT
By browsing and using this Site, You agree to the following “Rules of Conduct”. You will not:
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute content that is illegal or encourages illegal activities, or is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, bigoted, hateful, racially or otherwise offensive, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity.
- Use abusive, offensive, or defamatory screen names and/or personas.
- Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, message boards, or public forums.
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that You are a beIN Sports employee or representative, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that You represent beIN Sport or any of beIN Sport’s partners or affiliates.
- Attempt to get a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on or through the Site.
- Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation in the forums.
- Upload files that contain a virus or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with, mine, or disrupt this Site or its Content.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
- Copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, or reverse engineer, derive source code from, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of, the Site or any Applications offered through the Site, in whole or in part, except to the extent required by applicable law.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site or beIN Sport’s or its vendors’ servers or other infrastructure.
- Copy, edit, sub-license, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, exhibit, or create derivative works of the Site or Content without Our permission.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS
As part of some services on the Site, you may receive push notifications, email messages, text messages, MMS messages, or other types of messages directly sent to You (“Push Messages”). You may control the Push Messages in Your device’s settings. Some of the Push Messages may be related to Your location or to Your use of the Application or Content. Your carrier may charge standard messaging, data, and other fees for use of Push Messages, and these fees may appear on Your mobile bill or be deducted from Your pre-paid balance. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Push Messages and certain Push Messages may be incompatible with Your carrier or mobile device. Contact Your carrier with questions regarding these issues. You may discontinue Push Messages in Your device’s or the Application’s settings or by deleting the Application. We may collect information related to Your use of Push Messages. If You have registered for Push Messages, You agree to notify beIN Sport of any changes to Your mobile number, as applicable, and update Your Account to reflect this change.
7. USER GENERATED CONTENT
When You contribute UGC to any beIN Sport Site, You expressly grant to beIN Sport and its licensors a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, complete, sub-licensable, and irrevocable right to quote, re-post, publish, use, adapt, translate, archive, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, syndicate, license, print, sublicense, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the UGC, or any portion thereof, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice, payment, or attribution of any kind to You or any third party. You grant beIN Sport and its licensors all licenses, consents, and clearances to enable beIN Sport and its licensors to use such UGC for such purposes. You waive and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights You may have in such UGC.
If the beIN Sport Site or service on which You contribute UGC permits other users to access and use that UGC as part of the service, then You also grant all other users of the relevant service the right to use, copy, modify, display, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise communicate and distribute Your UGC on or through the relevant service without further notice, attribution, or compensation to You.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that beIN Sport or its licensors, own all right, title, and interest in and to the Site, including all intellectual property rights associated with the Site. The Site is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international treaties and conventions, and other laws. Except for the limited license expressly stated herein, You have no intellectual property rights in the Site and beIN Sport reserves all rights not expressly granted to You. You must comply with all laws when using the Site as well as all applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions.
All Content contained on this Site is the copyrighted material of beIN Sport or the copyrighted material of Our licensors. Except as specified herein, no Content from this Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise exploited in any way. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by beIN Sport and its licensors.
C. Copyright infringement
beIN Sport respects the copyright of others and expects users of this Site to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office site at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, beIN Sport will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement relating to this Site that are duly reported to the Designated Copyright Agent (“Copyright Agent”) identified below. beIN Sport will disable and/or terminate the Accounts of users who are repeat infringers, with or without providing notice.
If You believe that the Site or any user of this Site has infringed Your copyright, please notify the Copyright Agent and provide the following information in writing (the “Notice”):
1. An identification of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
2. An identification of the material on the Site that You claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, with enough detail (including, without limitation, the URL of the material) to allow Us to locate the material on the Site.
3. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. A statement by You that You have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by You declaring that the above information in Your Notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest involved.
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact
7291 NW 74th Street
Miami FL 33166
Phone: (305) 777 1900
Fax: (305) 820 9046
You acknowledge that if You fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, Your DMCA Notice may not be valid.
10. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THIS SITE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/RELEASE OF CLAIMS
YOUR USE OF ANY APPLICATION, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION AND ANY INFORMATION SENT OR RECEIVED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, MAY NOT BE SECURE. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL CONNECTING TO THE SITE AND ALL NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE DEVICES AND OTHER PROPERTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BEIN SPORT, ITS PARENT OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, BEIN SPORT’S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS OR RECORDS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF BEIN SPORT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS WAIVER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY RECORD. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BEIN SPORT, ITS PARENT OR SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF BEIN SPORT’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE, OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED, CONTROLLED, OR DISTRIBUTED BY BEIN SPORT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE APPLICATION.
13. EXPORT CONTROL
The supply of Applications, goods, services, or Content through this Site may be subject to United States export control and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through this Site, You represent and warrant that Your acquisition comports with, and Your use of the item will comport with the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions, or regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, You may not acquire Content, goods, services, or software through this Site if: 1) You are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, other embargoed nation, or nation that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country, or if You are on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Persons List, Unverified List, or Entity List; or 2) You intend to supply the acquired goods, services, or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria (or a national or resident of one of these countries), or other embargoed nation, or nation that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country, or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List, or Entity List.
16. CONTACT INFORMATION
You can contact beIN Sport at firstname.lastname@example.org.